Two neighbours were talking about work, when one asked, “Say, why did the foreman fire you?”
Replied the second, “Well, you know how a foreman is always standing around and watching others do the work. My foreman got jealous. People started thinking I was the foreman.”
The definition of the word “conundrum” is : something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six conundrums of socialism in the United States of America :
1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
A Greek and Italian were sitting down one day debating who had the superior culture.
The Greek says, “We have the Parthenon.”
The Italian says, “We have the Colosseum.”
The Greek says “We had great mathematicians.”
The Italian says “We had the Roman Empire” and so on and so on and …
Then Greek Says: “We invented sex.” The Italian says:”That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women.”